It’s time once again for Fibbing Friday! It’s the one time where lying is not only permitted, it’s required! For the complete rules and to join in, start here!
- ‘She had the biggest aspidistra in the world.’ But what is an aspidistra?
A facial mole
- What is the main ingredient in Beef Wellington?
Salmon from Wellington, Maine
- Who was Tufty?
Last year’s WWE champion
- What is a Port Folio?
A bland, sweet wine
- What is a bootee?
The boots Hootie and the Blowfish wear
- What is meant by ‘You have been tangoed’?
Kicked out of dance class
- What is a blue bottle?
The bottle that contains the potion to make you small
- How do you make shortbread?
Make long bread and cut it in half
- What colour is cotton candy?
Cotton is white, sooo…
- What are cowslips and snap dragons?
Two of the Harry Potter Houses