I was invited to participate in this challenge by blogger Abbie Johnson Taylor. Here’s how it works. Think of your ten favorite books and write them down. Then invite three other bloggers to create their own lists of ten favorite book titles and invite three other bloggers and so forth. You can read the guidelines here.
Below is my list of ten books. I must admit this was HARD. At first, a dozen titles popped into my head and they kept coming. Certain books were more important to me during certain periods in my life, so I ended up writing a few down, then the mister randomly selected ten. They’re not in any particular order.
1. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
2. Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
3. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
4. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
6. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
7. Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
8. Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley
9. The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah
10. The Bible
The three bloggers I am inviting are L S Fellows, Taylor Love, and D.E. Haggerty. Of course anyone else is welcome to submit favorite book titles. I look forward to reading about them.
4 thoughts on “My Ten Favorite Books Blog Challenge”
A great ten. Love Sistah Souljah, Toni Morrison
Just found this! Will get my thinking cap on …now, where did I leave it 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
LOLOL! I’m not surprised – we’re turning and twirling in every direction from sunrise to sunset…and beyond. 😀 Let me know when you post. 🙂